SAD!!! Family of 7 die in Umuahia after eating Suya

UMUAHIA – Big tragedy hit Umueze, Umuakanu village in Umuahia North Local Government Area of Abia State on August 26, 2021 when seven members of the same family died after eating suya, a famous barbecue with an unidentified juice.

The father of the house, whose name was given as Mr. Jessey, had gone out earlier in the day, according to report.

Ecocitytvnews learned that the family’s problems began when they began vomiting a few minutes after eating the suya suspected of being poisoned.

According to a family source, the family members were all dead before any help could arrive, with the exception of Mr. Jessey’s wife, Mrs. Ogba Jessey.

One of their sons was able to survive since he was at school and didn’t eat of the suya.

Mrs Jessey is said to be unconscious and is receiving treatment at the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia and she was unaware that other members of the family were dead.

STAY WITH ECO CITY TV NEWS FOR MORE GISTS NO. 1 CHAMPION

Facebook Comments Box

Chukwu Ebuka
Chukwu Ebuka is a news editor, and Certified Blogger, Ecocitytvnews.
close